About Heart Aerospace
Heart’s mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2025.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located on Säve Flygplats in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided.
At Heart you’ll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled engineers to join a small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
The ES-19 aircraft will be an all-electric aircraft, and will offer a new standard in cabin comfort. We are looking for a senior level Cabin Interior Design Engineer to help us develop a new experience for the crew and passengers. Job responsibilities will include optimizing the design and finish of the cockpit and cabin environment. This will be a broad role covering the full lifecycle including design, prototyping, and testing.
- Industrial design experience from aerospace or automotive industry
- Visualisation skills using Blender, 3DsMax, VRED, Cinema4D or similar
- Demonstrated proficiency in CAD
- Experience in user group studies
- Experience in building physical mock-ups
- A high-level of proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to work with others
- Passion for aircraft and Heart’s mission
The ideal candidate would have
- Graduate degree in Industrial Design
- Experience working in aerospace preliminary design
- PLM software experience, e.g. Teamcenter
- Working knowledge of FEM and CFD
- Experience in working with Unreal Engine and/or Unity
- VR experience
- Flight simulator design experience using X-plane
- Proficiency in Swedish