About Heart Aerospace
Heart’s mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2025.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located on Säve Flygplats in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided.
At Heart you’ll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled engineers to join a small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
The ES-19 aircraft will be a new all-electric aircraft, to support sustainable growth in regional aviation. We are looking for a senior-level Design Automation Engineer to help us develop the industry’s most efficient design processes. Job responsibilities will include automating and streamlining the design processes at Heart Aerospace.
- Graduate degree in Software, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Programming expertise (Python, Matlab, C++, Simulink)
- PLM software experience, e.g. Teamcenter
- Experience in version handling (Git)
- Experience in design space exploration and sensitivity analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in CAD, including scripting
- A high-level of proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to work with others
- Passion for aircraft and Heart’s mission
The ideal candidate would have
- Proficiency in procedural design
- SQL experience
- Visualization and CGI expertise
- EASA CS-23 and 25 certification experience
- Materials, testing and certification experience
- A Ph.D. in Software, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in Swedish