About Heart Aerospace
Heart’s mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2025.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located on Säve Flygplats in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided.
At Heart you’ll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled engineers to join a small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
The ES-19 aircraft is a new, all-electric aircraft for regional air transportation. We are seeking a senior level Flight Sciences Engineer to help us develop the critical parameters of the aircraft design.
- BS or MS in engineering (Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautics)
- Minimum 5 years experience in at least one flight science domain; Aerodynamics, Stability, Control, Loads, Handling Qualities, Performance.
- Experience with aircraft handling and performance requirements and certification (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25)
- A high level of proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to work within a team environment
- A passion for aircraft and Heart’s mission
The ideal candidate would have
- PLM software experience, e.g. Teamcenter
- Proficiency in Swedish