About Heart Aerospace
Heart’s mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable transportation for regional travel to every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. Our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2025.
We’re currently enrolled in the Y combinator program in Silicon Valley, but from May onwards, we’ll be back in Sweden to continue working on the preliminary phases of aircraft design. We’re also working with our partner Abtery on the design and ground testing of the electric driveline. We’re based in Gothenburg, Sweden, but we’re also looking for talent based in Linköping.
At Heart you’ll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a fossil-fuel-free future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled engineers to join a small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Detailed job openings will be posted on this site shortly, but in the meantime, we welcome open applications.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
- High proficiency in English
- An graduate degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interface effectively with different engineering groups internally as well as existing and potential suppliers
- Eagerness to work with others
- Passion for aircraft and Heart’s mission
It would be great if you had
- Industrial experience working in the aerospace industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in CAD
- Expertise within FEM and/or CFD
- Programming expertise (i.e. Python, Matlab, C++)
- Visualization and CGI expertise
- Hands-on composite fabrication experience
- Experience building prototypes, scale aircraft and/or drones
- EASA CS-23 and 25 certification experience
- Materials testing and certification experience
- A Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering
- A Pilot’s license
- Proficiency in Swedish and/or other languages